The Neal’s Yard Remedies exclusive pop-up event is fast approaching so we asked their team to tell us a bit more about their gorgeous organic beauty products. Here’s what they said…
Looking after your skin is important all year round, but it’s especially important during the hot summer months to keep it feeling fresh, cool and hydrated. Here at Neal’s Yard Remedies, we have chosen our top 5 summer products to keep your skin in tip-top condition while you’re enjoying your time in the sun!
1) White Tea Facial Mist – Jam packed with anti-oxidants, this product is perfect for keeping your skin cool, refreshed and hydrated on a hot day, plus the 100ml bottle makes it the perfect in-flight travel companion if you’re jet setting to somewhere sunny. Top tip – keep a bottle in the fridge for an extra-cooling spritz!
2) Wild Rose Beauty Balm – This multi-purpose balm works amazingly as a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturiser so it’s a great all-rounder when you’re on a summer getaway. Top tip – The rosehip seed oil in Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a great anti-inflammatory which means it can cool and soothe sun-kissed skin.
3) Firming Body Cream – If you’re prepping for a summer beach holiday, Firming Body Cream is the perfect partner to help smooth and firm dimpled skin. Top tip: Apply after exfoliating or body brushing for the best results!
4) Aloe Vera After Sun – A summer must have to soothe and refresh tender or irritated skin if you’ve caught a few too many rays. This after sun spray helps cool down over-heated skin, no matter the weather, so great one to use all year round.
5) Organic Shea Nut and Rosehip Lip Balm – This soothing lip balm helps to relive and protect dry, chapped lips and to keep them looking supple and smooth, even in the hottest weather! Top tip: This balm is perfect for your travel first aid kit as it contains antiseptic properties, which means it can help repair and rejuvenate broken or damaged skin on other parts of your body too.
Shop any item from Neal’s Yard Remedies on Shopcade and get a free pamper evening on Wednesday 4th September 2013! Shop here now:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/NealsYardRemediesOfficial