We’re going Gatsby Glam here at Shopcade! The 1920s set has given us so much inspiration we can’t hold it in any longer and must share it with you.
It’s all about fringes, jewels, cocktails and dark red lips. (Not to mention, the sleek , classic suits for men! *swoon*)
I bet we’re not the only ones looking forward to seeing Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan sparkle their way into this adventure and watch the razzle and dazzle of all things from the roaring 1920s.
The Gatsby trend is one worth watching out for, especially if you want to work it into your weekend with a touch of the twenties into your everyday wardrobe by wearing a statement necklace or carrying a fringe bag. Whatever your style, we have something that you just won’t be able to say ‘no’ to!
Stuck for ideas on how to use the gorgeous ‘oh so’ Gatsby theme? Here are a few tips just for you:
- A dash of red lipstick to add colour to your work wear (MakeOver International in Artist Intense, from Zolando)
- A slight sparkle for that Saturday night out like this jewelled clutch bag (Abigail clutch, from Aftershock London) or these crystal ball earrings (9ct Gold Crystal Ball Stud Earrings, from F&F)
- A pair of ankle strap court shoes for popping down to the shops (Taupe Cedarwood Slingback Court Shoes, from Debenhams)
- A midi dress for that your friend’s garden party (Jolie Moi Button Front Pleated Midi Dress, from House Of Fraser) or this lace one for a more elegant affair (Navy Lace Overlay Dress, from Dorothy Perkins)
- Wedding coming up? How about a 1920s themed hen party? (LSA International Coro Cocktail Glasses, from mydeco.com)
- And finally, red nails…for just about every occasion! (Nails Inc. Tate Nail Polish, from Very)