OK, so checking out BuzzFeed the other day we came across this HILAR (seriously amusing) post on the catastrophes that face a London lady every morning on her commute.
It made the girls in the office LOL, so much so we decided to create an emergency kit to help you combat the morning woe of the rush hour hell and stay ridiculously good looking at the same time!
Drum roll please….presenting the Shopcade Style Survival Kit! Check out the corresponding traumas from the original article below and get the lowdown on how we think you can brighten up your day! You’re most welcome…
1. “Many catastrophes strike on the underground, when you have to rugby tackle your way onto the train” Our solution? Elbow pads of course!
2. “There’s that excruciating moment someone punches you in the boob” We can’t guarantee that that guy with bad BO won’t elbow you in the boob, but at least you’ll be well supported with our dress and lingerie (tit tape)to keep you in place.
3. “London girls do their make-up en route. No seat means you’re just going to HAVE to do it standing up” Tricky this one, we don’t want you to poke yourself in the eye, but we heart a curled lash. Solution? heated curlers! They’ll at least stay clamped to your eyelashes, so less chance of pokeage. We take that as a positive
4.”There’s always some weirdo staring at you when you apply your lipstick” We love a good lippy. Not the smearage that comes with applying it on public transport though, so stick to lip balm to avoid any embarrassing smears.
12. “No time to fret. You were supposed to meet your friend on the platform. AAAH!” Binoculars can be a cool solution and the plus side is you’ll never lose your friend on the platform again. (Yes we know this isn’t exactly a pair of binoculars, but we thought this was waaaayyyy more stylish!)
23. “Great plan until you go for work drinks. Everyone else is rocking a sequin clutch and you look like you’re going on a school trip” Oversized clutches are uber fashionable right now, so stay style savvy with a big beaut that will easily fit your heels in for day and look ultra glam for night. Et Voila!
25. “When you forget your dry shampoo it’s kind of a huge fiasco” Dry shampoo is a saviour most days, or you know any day really. Make sure you ALWAYS carry this in your bag.
26. “Even worse when you forget your deodorant” Ditto for deodorant. Do we really need to say why?!