Photo Credit: Getty Images | Shopcade Archive
Stop everything right now and listen up, because we have awesome news. We are FINALLY launching in India!
Yes that’s right, we’re bringing social shopping to the fashionistas of India and we could not be more excited to expand into this market.
Why India, you may very well ponder? Well, why not! The country is going through an e-commerce boom right now and we love to explore new style territory. 😉
If you’re not up to speed with what Shopcade is all about, then let’s rewind and start from the beginning. Here’s five reasons why, if you’re not already on the Shopcade India bandwagon, you need to get on it pronto…
1. Get treated to a new online shopping experience: We curate a trending feed of all the coolest products for you, all day and every day.
2. It’s all Shoppable! The trends you see, the looks you like, the celebs you follow- all available at the click of a button.
3. Things you love, on deal: Who doesn’t want to bag a bargain? We’ll notify you when the products you like go on deal, so you never miss out on the best price. We’re good like that.
4. For the fashionistas by the fashionistas: We represent the young fashion scene with a young team of style correspondents creating relatable and fun content daily.
5. And finally, but most importantly… It’s all about you! Create lists of products you want and post your looks to show off your own individual style.
So now you know the ins and outs, let’s get to the good stuff… The PARTY!! Our offish launch party will be kicking off this Thursday 10th July.
We’ll be living it up at The White Owl, Mumbai from 7pm onwards, with co-host by Little Shilpa, beats courtesy of DJ Space Jams, and a guest list to rival any A-list party! We’re talking the likes of Elle India, Harper’s Bazaar India, plus a whole host of prolific fashion bloggers hitting up the venue.
If that wasn’t enough you’ll be able to pose and post your look on the evening direct onto the app and indulge your sweet tooth with our secret message marshmallows and candy floss!
The only thing left to do is go shopping for our party dress! Good job we know an app for that 😉
Want to know more about the launch and our touchdown in India? Then check out our Press Release here!