Over the next three months we will be plotting our summer getaways and we hope you’ll join us! Every week we’ll be packing our bags and traveling to a new destination with Contiki, the worldwide leader in travel tours for 18-35 year olds. Each destination means a whole new wardrobe fit for the locale. On our journey you’ll be able to get tips from top fashion bloggers on beauty and style and sneak a peek at their travel essentials. This week we’re preparing for our Spring Break getaway with beauty blogger, Ashley Schultz of Ashley Rebecca | Makeup Artist – Blog. Find out what’s in her Shopcade and get her tips on how to fake a killer tan during the warm months ahead.
- St . Tropez Self Tanning Mousse: LADIES, I don’t care how pale you are, this product is the most amazing if not best self tanning mousse that is natural on the fairest of skin tones. With a soft golden bronze undertone, you can see where you are applying it on the skin, which makes accidents and streaks less likely. A great alternative to using before your beach bound vacay to get that perfect golden glow, without those harmful tanning bed UV rays.
- NARS Multiple Stick in “Palm Beach”: One of the easiest products to use, you can apply as eyeshadow, lip color, cream blush or alternate as a bronzer. The color is the most beautiful bronze tone and easy to apply and blend. Products that have multiple uses are the best kinds to pack for traveling, as they take up less space in your carry on and leave room for little drama.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: With 12 options of gorgeous eyeshadow colors from rose gold to chocolate brown, this is the PERFECT thing to bring on vacation! Not only are all the shades gorgeous with awesome pigment, you can create a million different looks with each one. All your bases are covered in one fabulous palette.
- Bobbi Brown “Bronze Shimmer” Brick Compact: A sunkissed bronzing shimmer powder that is beautiful on the cheekbones for a subtle highlight. Mixing all the colors together with a blush or powder brush creates a the perfect color for all skin types.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in “Adored”: Only one of the best things to hit your lips since, ever, Tarte LipSurgence Lip Lusters come in an array of gorgeous shades and are super conditioning on the lips. An easy twist-up glide on pencil that gives hours of staying power. Not to mention, that minty scent is delightful with every application.
Want to getaway? Stay tuned for more info next week on how you might be able to win a trip to Mexico with Contiki. Not only are we giving away a once in a lifetime adventure, we’re also giving you all the essentials you will need to survive your voyage – travel bag, hi-tech headphones, clothes…yes, yes, yes! We know, it sounds too good to be true — but this getaway is the real deal. Click over to Contiki to see what dreams are made of so you cab hurry up and #GetPacking.