Ready or not, fall is COMING. With duster coats, ankle booties, and plaid scarfs filling up your shopping lust list, we bet you can’t wait to see what else is in store for you this fall!
Well guess what, you’ll soon find out in about two weeks (more like REAL SOON) all the lust-worthy fashion items you should be eyeing up during New York Fashion Week.
Headed to the concrete jungle? You don’t have to fret, but you know you’ve got to start prepping now for your busy week in the bustling city. Once you hit the streets on your way to the shows and after parties, you’ve GOT to be prepared for any #NYFW moment.
Fashion Week essentials? More like NYFW “survival” essentials! From items to pack in your suitcase to emergency items in your clutch – we’ve got you covered! You never know what can happen in the Big Apple 😉 Shop our #NYFW survival essentials now!
1. Tux Vest – Chic and stylish without breaking a sweat, this is the perfect transitional piece come rain or shine.
2. Leather Skater Skirt – Pair it with a sheer embellished top to hit up the after-parties, or team with a graphic tee and a moto jacket or blazer for a cool daytime look.
3. Statement Necklace – The perfect addition to any outfit, keep one handy in your bag to add a little extra glam to your look.
4. Mini emergency kit – This will be your unofficial #BFF during #NYFW for the unexpected mishaps while you’re on-the-go!
5. A Clutch! – Need we say more? Toss it in your tote bag to use for all the parties you’ll be attending 😉
6. Handy fold-up flats – Give your soles a break after standing all day on those towering heels.
7. A cute hat to channel your inner Cara D! Use it for the day when your hair can’t take anymore dry shampoo…
8. Business Card holder– A cute one of course!
9. Stylish notepad & pen to take notes of your best/worst fashion sightings! Nothing beats old school notes when your ipad/tablet/phone inevitably dies at the worst time. Trust us, we’re pros after all 😉
11. Dark colored lipstick– Ditch the nude this season and go dramatic instead. It will be like adding a touch of fall on your face
12. Duster Jacket- With the temperatures slowly cooling down, opt for a lightweight coat that’s good enough to keep you warm during the chilly nights
13. Heeled Loafers – function and style combined! What more could you want?!
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!