London Fashion Week SS15 is nearly upon us, so as the curtain falls on New York Fashion Week, the stylish among you need to be prepared for the mad dashes between shows, the constant achy feet and looking good on two hours sleep!
Luckily, we’re here to help! You will have seen our NYFW essentials list last week, and now it’s time to shift the focus to the fashion capital.
Here’s our LFW style essentials to make sure you stay fashionable and fabulous this season!
1. Statement iphone case: It used to be your bag which got people talking, but now technology has well and truly taken over. Let your phone do the talking this season with a slogan case to stand out from the crowd.
2. Colourful Trainers: Last season was all about the flat shoe, with just a hint of trainer, and this season it has fully taken over. You’re not anyone unless your sporting Nike Roshe’s or Adidas Originals @ LFW this year. Take note.
3. A Blanket Cape: The weather can be changeable, so the last thing you want is an oversized coat- however fashionable- making you look like a sweaty mess. Opt for the autumn cover up choice this season, a blanket, as seen on celebs and models alike.
4. A Watch: Sounds glaringly obvious, but a watch isn’t just a fashion accessory, it actually tells you the time as well! When your phone inevitably dies, this little beauty will make sure you don’t arrive anything more than fashionably late.
5. Wet wipes & antibacterial gel: Do you have any idea how dirty London is?! Exactly, these two items will be your savior each and every day as you hop between shows.
6. Gum: You mastered the art of not obviously chewing gum at high school, and this is the time to bring back this skill. Blowing bubbles on the FROW= bad etiquette, fresh breath with no trace of gum present = fashion pro.
7. A Pair of Oversized Sunglasses: There are paps aplenty during LFW, so don a pair of these specs and people will think you are famous… or at the very least someone a little bit important. Result.
8. Compact Brush and Mirror: A brush to sort your flyaway hair and a mirror to reapply your lippy when time allows. Don’t rely on bathroom breaks to sort yourself out as they will be filled to the rafters with other fashionistas
9. THE bag: Oversized clutch, new Cara backpack or the much loved tote. This season, think power bag and you’ll be on the right track.
10. A Slogan Tee: All over the runways for the past few seasons, the slogan trend is going nowhere. Don’t go for ones that are too cheesy, think classy, ‘F**k You’ kind of t-shirts to blend in seamlessly with the fash pack.
And that’s that! Keep up to date with all the LFW happenings as soon as it kicks off and make sure you follow all #shopcadelfw updates for all the deets on our fab pop-up event and party! Trust us, you DO NOT want to miss it!